- Avoid if you have a known allergy to Cephalexin 500 MG Capsule or Beta-lactam Antibiotics like penicillins and cephalosporins. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any allergic symptoms like rash, itching, nausea or vomiting, swelling of lips, hands, and feet.
Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Avoid if you experience severe diarrhea after receiving Cephalexin 500 MG Capsule. As antibiotic therapy will cause an imbalance in the normal microbial flora in the large intestine which promotes the growth of bacteria called Clostridium difficile - causing diarrhea.
Impaired kidney function
- Use with caution if you have a preexisting kidney disease. Appropriate dose adjustments are to be made based on CrCl or eGFR.
Impaired liver function
- Cephalexin 500 MG Capsule and other cephalosporins are reported to cause liver diseases like Hepatitis and Cholestatic jaundice. Use with caution if you have a risk of developing liver disease. Suitable dose adjustments are to be made based on the clinical condition.
- Usage of Cephalexin 500 MG Capsule without sufficient proof or suspicion of a bacterial infection should be avoided. Irrational dosing might fail in providing the benefits and even cause toxicity. It may also increase the risk of development of bacteria that is drug resistant.
10 Per Day
10 To 12 Business Days Days
Within a certain price range free samples are available